Based in Galicia, Spain, Zara is one of the most famous international retail stores in the world. The multinational is part of the Inditex Group and specializes in a variety of sectors, such as clothing, swimwear, accessories, shoes and more. The company is looking to incorporate new professionals into its workforce in Canada. Check out these new opportunities below.
Read more: Pizza Hut Canada offers over 2,000 jobs for this October, check out the best opportunities
As the highest-profile brand of the Inditex Group, Zara is a benchmark of high fashion and style, with a range of sectors that ensure all kinds of customers find the clothing and accessories that best match them all in one place. The company is now looking to hire team members for some of its stores in the country.
According to reviews made by the company’s employees on the Indeed website, Zara is a fast-paced workplace where your co-workers become friends even outside the store. Defined as a competitive workplace, workers also point out that the business offers a great job projection and further education for its workers.
As a global chain of stores, Zara has grown to be a reference name in the fashion retail market in the last few years. The Inditex chain of stores seeks to incorporate new talents into its solid workforce this October, especially to reinforce the sales at the end of this season.
Read more: Are you unemployed? Feel better with these tips!
The company offers numerous job opportunities throughout the country, and these positions are mainly for the sales department, in which the employee will be in direct contact with the clients, as well as performing various tasks within the store.
Some locations in which the jobs are available are:
- Toronto, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Quebec City, QC
- Brossard, QC
- Markham, ON
- Vancouver, BC
- Mississauga, ON
- Montréal, QC, and more.
To apply for one of these opportunities at Zara and guarantee your job for the last months of 2021, candidates must be aware of the requirements to be part of the selection process. It is worth remembering that some of the openings require availability for immediate incorporation or to work in rotating shifts.
The Amancio Ortega company normally requires 1 to 2 years of experience within the retail sector and additional knowledge, for instance, foreign languages are also valued. Above all, candidates must have a passion for fashion, as well as having a clear customer orientation.
Read more: Starbucks Canada to hire almost 2.000 baristas: check out the locations and apply today
Job openings at Zara
If you want to be part of this clothing and accessories retailer global team, there are positions available at several locations across Canada. Here are some of the positions for which you can apply today:
- Sales Assistant, Scarborough, ON
- Sales Assistant, Masonville London, ON
- Sales Assistant, Zara & Massimo Dutti Toronto Toronto, ON
- Sales Assistant, Zara Place Montrea
- Visual Commercial , Brossard Brossard, QCl Trust Montréal, QC
- Sales Assistant, Zara and Massimo Dutti Vancouver Vancouver, BC
- Visual Commercial ,Chinook Calgary, AB
- Sales Assistant, Sales Assistant, Zara Halifax Halifax, NS
- Visual Commercial , Zara Laval Laval, QC
- Sales Assistant, Sherway Gardens Etobicoke, ON
- Department Manager, Bayshore Nepean, ON
- Stockroom Manager, Market Mall Calgary, AB
- Sales Assistant, Oshawa Oshawa, ON
- Department Manager, Yorkdale Toronto, ON
- Sales Assistant, Zara & Massimo Dutti Square One Mississauga, ON
- Store General Manager- Ottawa Ottawa, ON
- Sales Assistant, Calgary Calgary, AB
- Visual Commercial , Toronto Toronto, ON
- Department Manager, Zara Quebec city Quebec City, QC
- Sales Assistant, Zara Place Montreal Trust Montréal, QC
- Department Manager, Edmonton Southgate Edmonton, AB
- Visual Commercial , Montreal Montréal, QC
- Stockroom Manager, Oshawa Oshawa, ON
- Department Manager, Zara Place Rosemere Rosemère, QC
- Stockroom Manager, Zara West Edmonton Edmonton, AB
If you want to guarantee your job this month at one of Zara’s stores, apply today! To send in your curriculum, access the company’s job portal, at inditexcareers.com/portalweb/en/offer. Once on the page, you’ll see the complete list of job openings available for application at Zara today.
To narrow your job search, you can use the search filters to look for your job or city of preference, after setting the “Country” and “Brand” filters. On the brad filter, remember to choose Zara, or you will also access other Inditex stores’ job openings.
Read more:Nestlé Canada looks for team members in North York, Montréal, Toronto and more
Once you find the perfect job opening for you, click on the sign-up button to add your professional information and work experiences and complete the application by sending in your curriculum! Be a part of Zara’s multinational team today. Good luck!
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: Allure/ hellomagazine.com