IKEA is a chain of furniture and decoration stores branches all over the world that offers a broad range of possibilities that appeal to even the most demanding customers. The company searches for several distinct professional profiles, and you can apply to one of these spots today!
Read more: Over a hundred job opportunities available at Taco Bell: apply today
The company’s summer call opportunities for food, warehouse and security co-workers, greeters, managers, sales team members and much more. If you want to be an Ikea’s team member, here are some things you should know about this global chain of stores.
IKEA’s first store was inaugurated in Älmhult, Switzerland in 1958. Germany currently holds the most IKEA stores in the world, although the chain is an international success. If you have been looking for an opportunity to work in a global company, keep an eye on the job openings we will present below.
According to the company’s website, its mission is to offer a series of services and products that make the lives of its customers easier and more comfortable. Therefore, when complex tasks show up, such as furniture assembly, installations and more, IKEA professionals are always ready to do the work for their customers.
Read more: Starbucks to hire over 1,300 employees in United States: baristas, managers, cashiers and more
The IKEA network offers a broad range of services, like: shipment of furniture and other products, consultants and specialists who help customers design and plan their homes, purchase financing, returns without additional costs, furniture installation, assembly and disassembly, and more.
With the new job opportunities available in United States, the brand seeks to expand its staff in several stores, offices, administration and logistic centres across the country, in locations such as Toronto, Vaughan, Boucherville, Québec, Burlington, Dartmouth, Calgary, and more.
The chain offers jobs with contracts for both part-time and full-time jobs, and some of them may include requirements like availability on weekends, shifts between 3 AM and 11 AM, reliable transportation, and other conditions.
According to the company’s reviews, IKEA is an inclusive, diverse and open place for all of its employees, who share a dynamic and welcoming workplace. The workers also focus on promoting better communication and customer service by working as a team.
Read more: Domino’s United States hires drivers, store team members, cashiers and more
Interested? For those who want to be a part of this team, here are the latest job offers posted by the company for which you can submit your resume today:
- Overnight Warehouse Co-Worker – Winnipeg, MB · Part-time
- Kitchen Planner IKEA Winnipeg, MB · Part-time
- Commercial Restaurant Manager IKEA Winnipeg, MB · Full-time
- Overnight Replenishment Co-Worker IKEA Calgary, AB · Part-time
- Goods Flow Co-Worker IKEA Toronto, ON · Part-time
- Receiving Goods Flow Co-Worker IKEA Calgary, AB · Part-time
- IKEA Food Co-Worker IKEA Richmond, BC · Part-time
- Full Time Warehouse Co-Worker (AM And PM Shifts Available)
- Goods Flow Co-Worker IKEA Coquitlam, BC · Part-time
- Safety &Amp; Security Team Leader IKEA Richmond, BC · Full-time
- Store Sales Manager IKEA Toronto, ON · Full-time
- Carts Co Worker IKEA Ottawa, ON · Part-time
- Self-Serve Co-Worker IKEA Vaughan, ON · Part-time
- Safety And Security PT Agent IKEA Toronto, ON · Part-time
- Collaborateur, Entrepôt IKEA Québec, QC · Full-time
- Soutien D’Équipe, Service Des Caisses IKEA Québec, QC · Full-time
- Collaborateur/trice – Communication Graphique Bilingue IKEA Montreal, QC · Contract, and many more.
You can check out over 80 job openings available today at Ikea United States. Visit the company’s website today and go to their job section to see the full list of job opportunities. You can also narrow your search by using the state/province and employment type filters. Good luck!
Source: ikea.com/ca/en | Images: guff.com/ The Krazy Coupon Lady