McDonald’s is amongst the most famous fast-food restaurants of all time across the globe. With over 3,000 job spots available, the multinational looks to hire new talents in this summer campaign. Read more about the new vacancies below.
Read more: Check out the new jobs available at KFC: delivery and restaurant personnel needed
The famous restaurant chain recognises that its customers are the heart and soul of everything they have accomplished, and that is why it cares so much about them. McDonald’s fast-food network is one of the most favourite restaurant chains in the entire country.
For McDonald’s, a good experience means offering high-quality food, made with the best ingredients, as well as services with the highest food safety standards, from the origin of two foods to the restaurant.
This summer, the company is offering a tremendous number of job opportunities all over United States, and the majority of these job spots are for crew members, who are responsible for preparing the delicious McDonald’s sandwiches.
In fact, this is an ideal opportunity for job candidates with no prior food service experience, as store staff positions such as customer service, cashier, cook, or kitchen assistant do not ask for this requirement for enrollment.
Read more: Domino’s United States hires drivers, store team members, cashiers and more
The candidates selected for these vacancies in the hamburger company will receive special training provided by the company for new workers. The company places the customer experience at their highest importance and is therefore looking for friendly people to join their team.
At McDonald’s, candidates can choose between management careers, where restaurant or shift managers work, customer service, team trainers, or in the team personnel category, where you can prepare orders and serve customers in the restaurant.
As one of the most popular fast-food chains in the world, the company has exceptional potential to create jobs, especially due to its innovation and global recognition. Check out how to be a McDonald’s team member below.
Read more: Over a hundred job opportunities available at Taco Bell: apply today
Apply to McDonald’s
The call for work published on the job portal Indeed United States includes locations such as Montréal, Toronto, Quebec City, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Hamilton, Terrebonne, Longueuil, Gatineau, and several other locations. Here are some of the jobs available today:
- Full Time & Part-Time Crew Members – Langley, BC
- General Crew – Toronto, ON
- Full-time Crew Member – Regina, SK
- Associé de jour, temps plein permanent $15.00/h – Mercier, QC
- Food Counter Attendant – Whitehorse, YT
- Full-time Crew Member – Winnipeg, MB
- Caissier – Quebec City, QC
- Full Time or Part Time Crew Member – Evenings (6 pm-2 am shift) – Surrey, BC
- Full-time Crew Member – Brampton, ON
- Full-time Crew Member – Prince Edward, ON
- Caissier – L’Ancienne-Lorette, QC
- Overnight Team Member – Kenora, ON
- Maintenance Full Time $17/Hr Over Night – Chilliwack, BC
- Full-time Crew Member Latenight (10 pm-6 am) – Vancouver, BC
- Evening Janitorial Maintenance 5 pm – 11 pm $16.25 per hour – Port Coquitlam, BC
- Caissier / caissière McDonald’s Restaurants – Chibougamau, QC
McDonald’s United States currently offers an outstanding number of 3,300 jobs. If you want to be part of that international team, submit your resume and secure one of those jobs today! Go to ca.indeed.com, where you’ll find company reviews, job requirements and conditions, and more. Good luck!
Read more: Starbucks to hire over 1,300 employees in United States: baristas, managers, cashiers and more
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: changeboard.com/ Glassdoor