Zara is one of the best-known international chain stores in the world. The multinational belongs to the Inditex group and seeks to incorporate professionals from several sectors into its workforce in Canada. Find out more below.
The most famous brand of the Inditex group, Zara is a benchmark of high fashion and style, with various sectors to ensure that all customers find the best clothing and accessories in one place. The company is now looking to hire team members for some of its stores in the country.
According to reviews made on au.indeed.com, Zara is a fast-paced workplace where your colleagues become friends even outside the store. Described as a competitive workplace, employees also point out that the company offers a great job projection and further studies for its workers.
The global chain of stores of the Inditex group seeks to incorporate new talents into its solid workforce, especially to reinforce the sales at the end of this season and also due to the back-to-school sales campaign.
These numerous job opportunities are mainly focused on sales positions in the main Zara stores in Canada, which are spread over cities such as:
- Toronto, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Quebec City, QC
- Brossard, QC
- Markham, ON
- Vancouver, BC
- Mississauga, ON
- Montréal, QC, and more.
To apply for one of these opportunities at Zara, candidates must be aware of the requirements to be part of the selection process. It is worth remembering that some of the vacancies require availability for immediate incorporation or to work in rotating shifts.
Amancio Ortega’s company usually requires 1 to 2 years of experience within the retail sector and further knowledge like foreign languages is also valued. Above all, candidates must have a passion for fashion, as well as having a clear customer orientation.
Apply to work at Zara
If you want to be part of this Spanish clothing and accessories retailer global team, Zara has over 60 job openings available at several Canadian stores. Check out some of these jobs:
- Stockroom Associates, Toronto Toronto, ON
- Sales Associates, Calgary Calgary, AB
- Sales Associates, Montreal Montréal, QC
- Fashion merchandising, Dix/30 Brossard, QC
- Stockroom Manager, Oshawa centre Oshawa, ON
- Sales Associates, Brossard Brossard, QC
- Retail Management, Place Ste-Foy Quebec City, QC
- Department Manager, Masonville Place London, ON
- Visual Commercial, Upper Canada mall Newmarket, ON
- Sales Associates, Zara Park Royal West Vancouver, BC
- Department Manager, Rosemere Rosemère, QC
- Assistant Manager, Rideau Centre Ottawa, ON
- Department Manager, Sherway Gardens Etobicoke, ON
- Department Manager, Bayshore shopping centre Nepean, ON
- Visual Commercial , Halifax Halifax, NS, and more.
Interested? To send your CV to Zara, the first thing to do is access the company’s employment portal, at the link inditexcareers.com/portalweb/en/offer. Once on the website, the complete list of vacancies at the chain shop will be available.
To speed up your search for the application, use the search filters by your job or city of preference, after setting the “Country” and “Brand” filters. Remember to select Zara on this last one, or you will also access other Inditex stores’ job openings.
Once you find the ideal job opening for you, click the sign-up button to add your details, your curriculum and work experiences and voila! Be a part of Zara’s multinational team today. Good luck!
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: Flick/ Inditex