For jobseekers across Canada, the last weeks of summer are full of job opportunities. The well-known Kmart network is offering more than 50 vacancies for various positions in its stores, for which you can register today. Learn more details below.
The Kmart network operates dozens of stores across the globe and the retail chain employs over 34,000 people, who work to offer Kmart customers the best products, ensuring a low and competitive price, even without giving up quality.
Kmart has determined a series of values that together ensure that this service maintains its quality. They are: Take Care, Think Customer, Live Integrity, Grow Together, and Reach Higher while always ensuring we are able to make everyday living brighter. If you also want to be part of a company with these values, Kmart is open to you.
When applying to work at Kmart, you will join a highly diverse team where differences are celebrated in a dynamic and receptive environment. You will be challenged and also supported to achieve your personal and professional goals. So you can wait for a work environment that is fast-paced, highly collaborative, progressive, and inclusive!
According to the network’s official website, Kmart’s focus is to offer its customers a differentiated experience from other retail stores. Kmart team members are trained to deliver an exceptional customer experience by following each customer’s needs in a personalized way. Here are some of the areas you can work on.
Customer Service Assistant in Sydney
For this position, Kmart is looking for enthusiastic, fun, and engaging team members who are passionate about providing excellent service to customers for casual roles in their store. Candidates will be able to develop various skills by playing a central role in the store conversion process, transition, and more.
You can expect a lot of liveliness, besides having the opportunity to work in a variety of diverse sectors of the store, such as:
- At the front registers, assisted checkouts or customer service desk;
- On the sales floor;
- In the store reserves;
- In the fitting rooms.
For this position, you will be reporting to the Inventory Team Leader while supplying and designating merchandise to optimize service levels and inventory holdings of DC’s and stores during a 12 month period. You will be working part-time (24 hours per week)on a fixed-term contract. You will also be responsible for engaging in regular and proactive analysis of merchandise and store performance to maximize the department’s financial outcomes. Finally, you will support promotional and marketing programs with sufficient stock.
Kmart is currently looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant: note that this is a busy role, so Kmart asks for a previous experience in a large corporation, providing support to a similar level position. In this function, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting/Training preparation and coordination
- Diary and meeting management (as well as Minute taking)
- Expense management
- Assisting in presentations and board meetings, the preparation and finalization of reports and papers for senior management
- Presentation preparation, and more.
If you resonate with this company’s values and you are keen to be a part of a growing and diverse business, you can find over 40 job openings at the company. To access the opportunities, visit the job portal ca.jora.com/Kmart-jobs-in-Canada. Here are some of the offers we’ve selected for you today:
- Restaurant Associate Kmart – Bronx, Manitoba
- Front End Supervisor, Part-Time (White Plains, NY) Kmart – White Plains, Manitoba
- Backroom/Store Support Associate (Part Time) Stockton Sears – Canada
- Cashier (Part Time) Grass Valley Kmart – Canada
- Cashier (11:00-7:00) Kmart – Woodbridge, Ontario
- Service Desk Associate, Part-Time We Pay For Experience (Miami, FL) Kmart – Miami, Manitoba
- Service Desk Associate Kmart – Hamilton, Ontario
- Asset Protection Associate, Part-Time (Bronx, NY) Kmart – Bronx, Manitoba
- Restaurant Associate, Part-Time (White Plains, NY) Kmart – White Plains, Manitoba
- Sales Floor Supervisor, Hardlines (Kmart 3841 – Marshall, MI) Kmart – Marshall, Saskatchewan
Source: ca.jora.com | Images: Simplemost/ YDR