If you are a job candidate in the technology sector, here we bring you great news: Amazon Web Services (AWS), the cloud services platform for companies from the e-commerce giant, launches a call with more than 20,000 job opportunities. Find out more below.
Read more: Check out the lastes job vacancies at Walmart United States
This summer, AWS publishes the largest job bank since its inception. A total of 20,000 vacancies are spread over countries in Europe, America, and Australia. Among the job opportunities available, a total of 846 jobs are available in United States.
Most of the vacancies of the American company are directed to cover different professional profiles in the technology (IT) sector. The areas of engineering, FP students of Higher Degree in Networks and Systems, and professionals with specialised training, especially in the area of cloud computing are the most sought after.
In United States, Amazon is looking for workers to fill jobs in software development, software engineering and managing, technical programming, product managing, marketing, and more.
Read more: Be a McDonald’s team member today: fast-food chain offers over 3,000 jobs across United States
The locations include Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec. In addition, the multinational also offers candidates the possibility of working in a hybrid or remote model, since teleworking is a common practice in the company. Check out some of the jobs available:
- Front-End Engineer CA, ON, Toronto
- Software Development Engineer, Relational Database Service CA, BC, Vancouver
- Sr. Cloud Technical Account Manager – Calgary, CAN CA, AB, Calgary
- Software Development Manager CodeSuite CA, ON, Toronto
- Principal Architecte de la livraison au client / Senior Customer Delivery Architect CA, QC, Montreal
- AWS Sr. Sales Leader, Telecommunications CA, ON, Toronto
- Front End Engineer – AWS IQ (L5) CA, BC, Vancouver
- Cloud Technical Account Manager – Calgary, CAN CA, AB, Calgary
- Gestionnaire principal des solutions à la clientèle / Senior Customer Solutions Manager CA, QC, Montreal
- Software Development Engineer CA, BC, Vancouver
- Mobile Software Engineer – Android CA, ON, Toronto
- Manager, Audit Services CA, ON, Toronto
- AWS Senior Solutions Architect CA, ON, Toronto
How to apply for Amazon Web Services?
To apply for one of the vacancies currently available on this job board, candidates should check job opportunities on the official Amazon job portal, through the link amazon.jobs. It’s important to remember that Amazon Jobs only accepts applications through this platform.
Read more: Check out over 150 jobs available for security guards and officers in Securitas United States
To search for job opportunities, the candidate can select the option to see the vacancies in one of the Canadian cities listed, since the opportunities are distributed by municipalities, and not by countries.
If the AWS human resources team is interested in your resume, contact will be made through a telephone interview. Among the requirements of the company, candidates are sought who know how to apply knowledge to solve problems efficiently and effectively.
In addition, the multinational Amazon also advises interviewees to review the basic fundamentals of computer science and to practice writing code outside of an integrated programming environment, so that they prepare.
The company also agrees to communicate the results to job candidates within two business days. If you want to be a part of this global team, apply today. Good luck!
Read more: IKEA chain of stores hires crew members for its warehouses, restaurants, sales departments and more
Source: aws.amazon.com/careers | Images: pinterest.com/ aalogics.com