One of the best-known multinationals in food production has just launched new opportunities across Ontario: Nestlé is looking for professionals to join their team this month. Learn more about the Swiss enterprise below.
If you are a job seeker looking for a permanent contract, a good salary and the opportunity to grow in the company with internal promotions, this offer is perfect for you. Founded in 1866 and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, the company operates some 449 factories and employs 278,000 employees around the world.
With this new summer call for diverse professional profiles, the multinational Nestlé is launching over 2,000 job opportunities worldwide, and today we’ll show you the new jobs in different locations across Ontario province.
The company offers both part-time and full-time jobs, as well as temporary opportunities that, according to the company’s website, can be turned into defined contracts due to the need of the company.
If you wonder what the requirements are to work at Nestlé, this will depend on the position you want to achieve, since in each sector you need an area of training or experience.
For example, for positions of greater responsibility, the company requires a higher professional form, the candidate needs to have a university degree. Check out the company’s sectors that are now hiring:
- Production & Manufacturing
- Information Design & Documentation
- Logistic Support
- Administrative Assistance
- Customer Service
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
For manual work, operation, cleaning, security, among others, the company requires fewer qualifications and for the role of production worker, for exemple, the candidates don’t nees any factory experience, as Nestlé will provide them with full training. As a production worker, your tasks will include:
- Packing product in to boxes
- Palletizing product on to skids
- General production assistance on the lines
- Sanitizing or janitorial support, and more.
Jobs available at Nestlé today
- Production Worker London, ON
- Bilingual Inside Sales Representative – Eastern Canada North York, ON
- Production Team Leader Toronto, ON
- Expert Sensory Taste Panelists North York, ON
- Production Coordinator Toronto, ON
- Regional Talent Acquisition Bilingual Sourcer, QUEBEC or ONTARIO BASED North York, ON
- Maintenance Team Leader Toronto, ON
- Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time) North York, ON
- Production Team Leader Toronto, ON
- Finance Insights Senior Financial Analyst North York, ON
- Trade Analyst (12-month contract) Brampton, ON
- IS/IT/Digitization Team Leader Toronto, ON
- Project Engineer Toronto, ON
- Part-time Chocolatier North York, ON
- National Retail Sales Analyst Brampton, ON, and more.
If selected for one of these jobs, the candidate will have an online interview to proceed with the selection process. As a Nestlé worker, you’ll have access to several benefits, like:
- The potential for overtime
- Eligible for year-end bonus based on factory results
- Corporate discounts
- Access to the company store with employee pricing on popular brands including Purina, Good Start, Häagen-Dazs, Stouffers, Starbucks and many more!
- FREE ice cream in the cafeteria available for you to eat during your break!
To apply for one of these jobs offered by Nestlé today, it is necessary to submit your resume through the company’s website. Note that the company does not accept registrations through other job portals.
Go to nestle.com/jobs/search-jobs today and start your search! You can narrow your search by using the keyword, country, location, and career area filters. Find the opportunity that best suits your profile and sign up today. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: Blackburn News/ Franchise India