Going towards the end of September, more job offers arise throughout Canada. The French sports store chain is looking for different professional profiles, and you can be part of this team! Learn more below.
According to some job portals, the last job call for the store chain has vacancies for retail sales assistants, operation officers and more across several provinces. So, if you are a sports-loving job seeker, this is a good opportunity!
Created in 1976 in Englos (France), Decathlon is a global chain of stores that has a great team mobilized by a unique sense: to be useful to people and the planet. The company also maintains a firm commitment to innovation in all phases of its chain.
According to reports from the Indeed job portal, the average pay of a Customer Service worker at Decathlon is $17.31 per hour, while a sales leader can make up to $48,000 per year.
Decathlon job opportunities
If you want to be part of this network of stores with a team passionate about sports, check out some of the vacancies that we have selected for you with the open enrollment period:
- Operation Leader Brampton, ON
- Conseiller sportif ou conseillère sportive (temps plein) Montréal, QC
- Responsable d’équipe Boisbriand, QC
- Sports sales adviser (full time) – Watersports + snowsports Calgary, AB
- Customer Service Leader – Activities Calgary, AB
- Sports sales adviser (full time) – Horseback riding Vaughan, ON
- Workshop technician (full-time) – Bikes, Skii Burlington, ON
- Sports sales adviser (part time) – Hiking+Camping Burlington, ON
- Conseiller sportif ou conseillère sportive (temps plein) – Entraînement Montréal, QC
- Sports sales adviser (part time) Ottawa, ON
- Conseiller sportif ou conseillère sportive – Randonnée + Ski de fond Laval, QC
- Sports sales adviser (full time) – Team sports Dartmouth, NS
As with several calls from the company in 2021, most of these temporary vacancies will likely become permanent vacancies and the candidate will remain with the company on a permanent contract.
If you have ever applied for a job at Decathlon, you know that the network requires some knowledge about a type of sports equipment or about the sport itself. In addition, people who practice a sport are highly regarded during the evaluation of the selection process.
- the b4work job search platform;
- manual registration on Decathlon’s official website;
- or through the Indeed job portal.
Once you register, you will receive an email from the Decathlon HR team confirming your entry into the selection process, as well as the next selection steps. Good luck!
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: Concrete Playground/ sgbonline.com