If you have been looking for a job in December you might have gotten stuck in some job portals with hundreds of opportunities. However, a service-focused recruiting website might be your best shot. Today we will show you some of the best job offers at Spinifex Recruiting. This group is a progressive and leading recruitment company present all around Canada, from the Country to the Coast.
The company is known for its personalised approach to doing business. That means they search for the best professionals to provide a tailored service to meet their client’s necessities. If you want to search for a job with Spinifex Recruiting, you can work in plenty of sectors, like:
- State Government
- Local Government
- Renewable Energy
- Traffic Control
This Canada owned business has excelled in Business Support, Traffic Control recruitment, Mining and Industrial Work, Executive, Government, and Local Councils, and even more areas of expertise. If you are interested in working for the corporation, check out some of the offers we selected for you today below.
Casual Production Operator – Western Suburbs Melbourne VIC
This operator will be responsible for collecting animal tissue from within a slaughter-house environment, preparing, and packaging the tissue along with the necessary quality documentation. These procedures, of course, must be performed under Standard Operating Procedures. You will be part of a team and have a daily production schedule, with compliance with all procedures and specifications.
- This vacancy has varying hours – you can work part-time or up to full-time hours
- No experience required, full training provided
- You will be working at different sites – Laverton North and Brooklyn
Recruitment Project Lead – All Sydney
This professional will be assigned to lead a Pilot Program of a new social enterprise aiming to connect job seekers (especially migrants) with opportunities to work in regional communities. This project will also help them settle in these communities for the long-term. Some of the key responsibilities are to drive the establishment of the enterprise, build a brand reputation among regional employers and community stakeholders, work directly with the organisation’s leadership team to demonstrate through this Pilot a sustainable business model, oversee engagement campaigns to generate participation and more.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- This position offers flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options
Cleaner Location – Lismore & Far North Coast
For this position, Spinifex Recruiting is looking for a Cleaner to start working in January. The role will be working full-time hours in Murwillumbah. The main duties of the employee will be to do the dusting, mopping, vacuuming, emptying bins, sanitising, and other general cleaning duties. The hourly pay for this role is $28.65/ hour.
- A 6 months commercial cleaning experience is desirable
- Working hours are from 2:30 am to 8:30 am
- The company asks for a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
Barista – Lismore & Far North Coast
Spinifex is also recruiting for Baristas/Café Assistants in the Murwillumbah area. In this position, you will be responsible for the operation of the local Aquatic Centre’s Café. This job requires attention to detail, outstanding customer service skills, flexibility, the capacity to respond to a busy work environment and also provide other team members with assistance if necessary. The work will include customer service, preparing beverages, basic food preparation, and some other responsibilities.
- The association requires a 1-year customer service experience
- Barista experience is desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work both individually and with a team
- Barista training will be provided in this job
The Spinifex Recruiting website posts new job offers daily. Once on the portal, you can find these and many more vacancies in different sectors. Here are some other opportunities that might interest you:
- Team Manager
- Community Engagement Officer
- Field Assistant
- Underground Bogger operator
- Geological Field Assistants – Senior & Junior
- MC Truck Driver
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Project Officer
- Call Centre Officer
- Injury Management and Well-Being Support Officer
- Works Operator
- Administrator, and many more.
Source: Spinifex Recruiting | Images: tremainsmill/ blog.brandmycafe