Pizza lovers looking for work have just found their new opportunity: Pizza Hut offers more than 60 job offers for delivery people or to serve customers in its pizzerias in various locations. Find out more below.
With the growth of the well-known pizza network and demand for delivery people across the country this summer, Pizza Hut is looking to increase its staff. The group has 61 new job opportunities, which are mostly for motorcycle dividers and also for shop assistants.
The company has over 55 years of experience, and it is known for its originality and, of course, for its delicious flavours. Today, Pizza Hut has over 15,000 restaurants and 300,000 team members in more than 90 countries.
Some of the contracts on this call are for part-time positions, which can be a great option if you want to make extra money to help with expenses when you are not studying.
To work at Pizza Hut, the candidate must have availability and flexibility of hours, in addition to defining their preference for the distribution in the morning, afternoon or night.
Vacancies available at Pizza Hut
As mentioned above, you have the options of working on the delivery team, but also working in one of the group’s pizzerias. Here are the job categories available in this Pizza Hut job call:
- Food Preparation & Service
- Customer Service
- Production & Manufacturing
For candidates who want to work as delivery men, they must have a driving license. In order to work in the network’s pizzerias, the requirement is to have great public-facing skills. These are some of the vacancies that we have selected for you:
- Contract Delivery Driver London, ON
- Food service supervisor Olds, AB
- Cook Sylvan Lake, AB
- Food service supervisor Martensville, SK
- Kitchen Staff Edmonton, AB
- Cashier Saskatoon, SK
- Delivery Driver Oshawa, ON
- Kitchen Help Prince Albert, SK
- Team Member North Bay, ON
- Shift Managers and Team Members Edmonton, AB
- Kitchen Help Regina, SK
- Shift Manager Edmonton, AB
- Cashier Yorkton, SK
- Customer Service Representative Thunder Bay, ON
- Server/CSR North Bay, ON
- Part Time / Full Time Team Member & Supervisors Richmond Hill, ON
- Bookkeeper Edmonton, AB
- Delivery Drivers Edmonton, AB
- Closing Cook Kingston, ON
- Restaurant Supervisor Lloydminster, AB
- Assistant Manager London, ON
- Line Cook/Prep Cook Kingston, ON
- Dough Master Membre d’équipe Chef de quart Montréal, QC
According to the job portal ca.indeed.com, in which over 2.6k employees have reviews the company, Pizza Hut’s employees who work as customer service representatives, counter attendants, and food services associates make up to $ 15.98 per hour, while a general manager makes up to $ 56.86 per hour.
To see all the jobs available with the registration period open, visit the job portal ca.indeed.com, and you can secure your job in this great pizzeria. Good luck!
Source: ca.indeed.com| Images: jobinterviewadvice.org/ peru-retail.com