E-commerce giant Amazon is always on its way to expanding its already outstandingly large workforce. The global company is looking for distinct professional profiles to add to its US crew, and you can be a part of this team starting today!
Amazon’s growth during the pandemics wasn’t at all a surprise, since Jeff Bezos’ company has obtained several distribution centres all over the world, whilst also making its way into the streaming service market.
Many of Amazon’s units are now hiring in distinct countries, and in United States, you can find an astonishing 5,000 jobs available this week. As the company calls its employees, “amazonians” are striving to delight the company’s customers and make their lives easier.
Amazon also describes its goal as being to invent and deliver things that were never thought possible, and as a team member, you’ll embrace this challenge every day, whether you’re a warehouse, store or logistic team member.
Interested? The registration period for all of these job spots are now open, and you can start applying today for positions in distinct sectors, like:
- Sales – 52 jobs
- Construction – 58 jobs
- Uncategorized 59 jobs
- Administrative Assistance – 87 jobs
- Retail – 114 jobs
- Human Resources – 122 jobs
- Management – 156 jobs
- Software Development – 1,378 jobs
- Loading and Stocking – 2,460 jobs
The online sales multinational employs roughly 1.3 million employees across the globe, and according to CBC News, Amazon dominates America’s online retail, with over 7% of United States e-commerce sales.
Due to this exceptional growth and the possibilities for internal promotion, many candidates who look for an immediate job are sending in their resumes. In addition to a stable job, the company also offers opportunities for continuous training.
We have prepared a list of some of the latest jobs offered by Amazon. Note that, since there are over 5 thousand jobs currently available in the country, these are but small lists containing some positions from different sectors in Amazon.
Loading and Stocking
- Amazon Warehouse Assistant
- Warehouse Team Member – Flexible-Hours
- Warehouse Worker – Night Shifts Available
- Launch Warehouse Team Member (Full-time)
- Amazon Warehouse Operator – Flexible Shifts Available
- Amazon Warehouse Assistant – Earn up to $17.00/h
- Software Development Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Alexa Guard
- Front End Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Technical Program Manager III
- Product Manager III – Tech
- Data Engineer
- Area Manager 2023 (Entry Level)
- Operations Manager
- Loss Prevention Site Lead
- Executive Leadership
- Senior Amazon Connect Specialty Consultant
- Engagement Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
- Senior Manager, Amazon Logistics Entitlements
- Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Full-time)
- Amazon Seasonal Warehouse Associate
- Seasonal Amazon Locker Team Member – Hiring Immediately
- Programmatic Solutions Consultant
- Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Part-time)
To secure your job at this global company, go to Amazon’s official website and access the job section to check all opportunities available and send in your resume and letter of introduction.
You can also access these and other job offers at indeed.com, where you’ll find further information on the company like employee reviews, salaries, and other relevant data. Good luck!