With branches all over the world, the chain of furniture and decoration stores works with an incredible range of possibilities that appeal to even the most demanding customers. Your new summer call includes vacancies for advisors, editors, department heads, and much more. Find out more below.
The first IKEA store opened in Switzerland in 1958, in the city of Älmhult. Germany is currently the country with the most IKEA stores, although the chain is an international success. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a global company, keep an eye on the vacancies at IKEA that we will present below.
The company’s mission, according to its official website, is to offer a series of services that make the lives of its customers easier and more comfortable. Therefore, when more difficult jobs arise, such as furniture assembly, installations and more, IKEA professionals are always ready to do the work for you.
Among the various services offered by the IKEA network, you can count on the shipment of furniture and other products at home, consultants and specialists who help you design and plan your home, financing your purchases, returns without additional costs, assembly disassembly, assembly and installation furniture.
With new vacancies open in Australia, the brand seeks to spread its staff in its stores, offices, administration and logistics. The company also offers contracts for both part-time and full-time jobs, and although the contracts have a certain duration, employment can be extended according to the company’s needs.
IKEA employees share values and a differentiated vision, focusing on promoting better communication and customer service to provide the best service. IKEA is a diverse, open and inclusive place for everyone to share a dynamic and warm work environment.
If you were interested in the vision of the company and want to be a part of this team, here are the latest job offers published by the IKEA network for which you can submit your resume today:
Technical Support Specialist – Richmond & Springvale
As Technical Support Specialist you will provide professional IT support with a high service level to our different IKEA units. Following global routines and guides lines you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Manage the life cycle of all IT assets, maintaining accurate inventory, budget input and procurement and implementation of new hardware and software assets.
- Lead or support on-site project implementation/efforts of new digital products or lifecycle refresh of hardware solutions as well as support the Melbourne market with the wide digital team.
- Securing business continuity, you will perform preventative maintenance and routine monitoring to identify and avoid potential business interruptions.
- Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues and prioritise these according to business needs, knowing when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain, following agreed SLA’s and maintaining KPI and NSP scores.
Customer Team Leader – Springvale VIC
Your role will involve overseeing the daily operations of the Customer Relations department, serving customers, managing staff and maintaining a strong focus on customer transactions. With an analytical mindset and an eye for detail, you are adept at interpreting data and translating this into achievable business objectives. As a Customer Relations Team Leader, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring customers are always in focus and striving to make them smile, by showing empathy and care.
- Ensuring co-workers are actively supported in their daily work and you actively develop, coach and mentor your team through set reviews.
- Coaching co-workers on the job and leading by example so they are always ready to meet the needs of our customers and grow professionally.
- Providing customers with a pleasant post-shopping experience through ensuring smooth and seamless processes are in practice.
- Actively working with customer insights to increase customer satisfaction.
- Listening to our customers, supporting them with an attitude based on IKEA’s values and always aiming to be an ambassador for the store.
Sales Co-Worker – Perth WA
If you enjoy working in a hands-on environment and have a passion for our home furnishing products and working with customers and strong communication and customer skills, this is the perfect spot for you! Your responsibilities will include:
- Condensing stock may involve moving pallets of stock with a pallet jack, unloading stock from pallets, cutting boxes open to restock items.
- Actively approaching customers and understanding their needs to sell suitable solutions for them.
- Being an expert in your area to build strong relationships with customers throughout their researching, planning and purchasing journey.
- Supporting other Sales areas and within the business when required.
- Ensuring your area is always tidy and presentable.
There are over 20 new job opportunities available at IKEA Australia today. To apply to any of them, you can go directly to the company’s job section or visit the job portal au.indeed.com to check out further information on the company. Good luck!
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: plenonews/ SUR