With over 50 years of experience in the market, PepsiCo produces some of the favourite beverages and food around the world, which are enjoyed by consumers over a billion times a day. Want to be a part of this team? Check out the job opportunities at the company below.
PepsiCo currently operates in over 200 countries and territories around the world has become one of the most famous industries of food and beverage production. You surely recognize most of their goods, such as Pepsi beverages, Cheetos, and Ruffles snacks, Lipton tea, and many more.
The company was built upon decades of progress since founded in 1965. PepsiCo made sure to set a firm foundation for a new era of expansion and prosperity. The company defines its set of aspirations as “becoming Faster, Stronger, and Better”.
Also, PepsiCo has acquired even more market value in the past years. In 2018 alone, the company’s revenue was over $64, driven by a diverse food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Quaker and Tropicana.
Regarding the company’s product portfolio, PepsiCo includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, with over 20 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
PepsiCo envisions to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by “Winning with Purpose”: this mission reflects the company’s ambition to conquer sustainably in the marketplace and set the target into all aspects of the business.
Besides, the business is an outstanding employer, having hired over 300,000 workers all over the world. The company maintains a policy of encouraging its employees to be the best at whatever they’re doing and whoever they are.
Stretch assignments, early responsibility, job rotations and awesome mentors are just part of what makes the real world at PepsiCo an unbeatable training ground. Need proof? Eighty percent of the company’s executive team was promoted from within.
If you want to be a part of the team and help accelerate their top-line growth, whilst keeping your commitment to do good for the planet and in your communities, check out the opportunities we have selected for you today:
- Warehouse Order Picker Surrey, BC
- Commis d’entrepôt – 22.44$/h Montréal, QC
- Business Innovation Analyst – Advanced Analytics Mississauga, ON
- Delta Production Worker Delta, BC
- R&D Analyst Kindersley, SK
- Warehouse Relief Lethbridge, AB
- 5 Ton Delivery Driver Surrey, BC
- Commis de production Montréal, QC
- PepsiCo Supply Chain Associate Surrey, BC
- Delivery Specialist – Lethbridge/Medicine Hat Lethbridge, AB
- Warehouse Technician Brampton, ON
- R&D Associate Scientist – Contract Cambridge, ON
- Food Service Sales Representative – Toronto, ON
- Millwright – $32.80/HR Kentville, NS
- Vancouver Warehouse Labourer – Night Shift Vancouver, BC
To check out these and all available jobs at PepsiCo, go to ca.indeed.com and enter the company’s section to see the full job list. You can also see the employee’s reviews on PepsiCo and get to know more about their workplace. Good luck!
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: Glassdoor/ The Muse